How to Order
It is a good idea to read these instruction on how to properly place an order. We provide a wide variety of products and services that can be ordered through this website, so it helps to be prepared.
If you are ready to place an order, please review the following tips and instructions.
Product Types: We offer three main product types through this website:
- Printed Products: are products that can be printed or decorated in some way. These products generally require some type of artwork that will need to be provided or created in order for us to fulfill the request.
- Unprinted Products: are products that are not sold with printing or custom decoration. An example of such an item would be an aluminum business card holder. Some unprinted products may have customization options such as size, color, etc..
- Services: are intangible products like graphic design services. These service products may require additional steps and additional information or graphic assets to be provided to us.
Finding Products: You can navigate to any product available on the website from the Products link on the main navigation. The products link will drop down a menu of Category Groups. Mousing over a Category Group opens a drop down menu of related Categories. Mousing over a Category opens a drop down menu with a list of Products related to that Category. It is possible to navigate to any product available on PrintGiant.com in as few as two clicks. In addition, you can find products by using the available search field on the top-right of the website window.
Product Page: Each Product Page may vary slightly, but the main structure will be the same.
- Photo and Gallery: (Top-Left)This will display a representation of the product available. If available, additional images for variations of the product will be available in a sliding gallery.
- Product Info: (Under Photo - Tab)This is where you will find the technical information about the product you are viewing.
- Templates: (Under Photo - Tab)For most products with fixed dimensions, this tab will contain downloadable template files that can be used as a guide to ensure an appropriate bleed and size of the finished file.
- Options and Price Calculator: (Right-Side) Each product has it’s own set of options that will be available for customization. As you change or select new options, the pricing will update in real time if applicable.
Product Option Pricing Calculator: The options available for customization will vary and depend on the product being viewed. For items with customizable options, the pricing calculator will display real time pricing representing the options selected. If there is a Circle Question Mark icon next to an option name, it means there is additional information available. Clicking on the icon will display the additional information for that option. The option to order professional graphic design services is available as an option on applicable items. Applicable graphic design fees are clearly displayed in-line and also added to the total cost in real time. Shipping estimates are available based on the state and zip-code provided. Applicable shipping costs are added to the Estimated Total. At the bottom of the Product Option Pricing Calculator, the option to email the product specs and pricing is available.
How would you like to proceed?: At this point a decision must be made on how to proceed with the order based on several options. One or any number of options may be available depending on the product and options selected.
- Upload Print-Ready Files: Select this option to upload your own print ready files. We suggest using our templates when applicable to ensure that files are submitted with the appropriate specs. This option is available for all printed and customizable products. Selecting this option will navigate to the products file upload section. File guidelines and information is available and clearly displayed on the top of the page in a tab. Another tab is available with templates files should they be needed.
- Use Online Design Tool: Select this option to launch our online designer tool to create your own custom artwork. This option is not available for all items. Products with variable sizes, large format, unprinted products, and other similar items are some examples of items not available to use with the online designer. We provide a plethora of resources to aid you in creating your artwork.
- Quote Custom Specs: Select this option to request pricing for the product with options not available in the Product Option Pricing Calculator. This options is available for all customizable products. Selecting this option will navigate you to a product specific quote request form.
- Custom Graphic Design: This will be the sole option available when the option to add custom graphic design services is selected in the Product Option pricing Calculator. This options is available for all customizable items. Selecting this option will require the name and email address for a Point of Contact that will be responsible for the consequent steps of the graphic design process.
- Credit Card: Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover are accepted.
- PayPal: Standard PayPal payments are accepted. Selecting this payment method will require a new secure PayPal window to complete the transaction.